Sign in to follow this  
Guest PT Dirk

Mainbutton problems and flickering mouse pointer

Guest PT Dirk

I searched the forum but didn't find a match so here's my problem: During the final cockpit preparation checklist, the mainbutton fails and shows no more response. It works fine with the LVLD and with the ATR up to this point. The secondary button works fine and produces stand by call outs. That behaviour remains, also whren the FO asks to start No. 2 in mode Hotel. I cant respond via the main. And the whole time the mouse pointer is switching between the hand pointing out a clickspot and the normal pointer when positioned over a clickspot.I reinstalled FS2Crew an activated it but no result. Any ideas? THX

Hi,Main button fails: All updates installed from the "Downloads" page on the FS2Crew website?Are you following the tutorial flight exactly "to the letter".The ATR version is very complex. It can also be finicky. It usually takes about 6 or so tries before things start to come together.Mouse pointer flickering: Not sure. Have you check your video drivers. Try using full screen mode (alt - enter)Cheers,Bryan

Guest PT Dirk

High Bryan, thanks for answering. Yes, I installed all updates (I did everything new) and followed the flow chart available on the fs2crew website. I holpe I don't have to install it 6 times :-) I've got the newest video driver and the problem occures only when using the ATR.GreetingsDirk

Hello Dirk,You don't need to re-install it each time :-)Instead of following the flow chart, try following the tutorial flight in the FS2Crew ATR manual. It's more detailed.Video issue: I suggest also asking the ATR Forum at Flight1. Maybe someone there might be able to help.-Bryan

For anyone having this problem, the mouse starts to flicker when you plress shift + 9.There are only 8 2D panels that open when you press Shift + 1 thorugh 8. however, if you use a keyboard to assign keystriokes, it is easy to press shift + 9 . If you do, you must press it again.... the flickering will stop !Viola !