Sign in to follow this  
j1o2h3n4

Mode changes

Hi all,Just returned to trying out the ATR, after a very long absence.I was flying on-line, and after taking off, all appeared OK,except I was having difficulty in attaining my planned altitude of FL280. In fact was approaching stall at FL230. This being the case I requested FL220 from the Centre, and on approval descended down to this level. On approach I was getting no responses from FS2Crew and the mode was stuck in the "Climb" status. I assumed this was because I had not reached the programmed FL280, is this correct and if so, what are you supposed to do in this situation?Regards JohnT

Hi there,Not wishing to be pedantic about this, but where exactly in the FMS would this be done?For instance would it be sufficient to update on the Legs page?As an aside, how long before FS2Crew for the Wilco AB Series 2. Getting very frustrated trying to open the cargo and rear passenger doors, using FS9 default keyboard inputs, in fact have not managed to open anything other than the front passenger door :-).Regards JohnT

Hello John,Cruise Alt: I forget where you update the cruise alt in the ATR FMS. The cruise alt though is important. Please take a second look at the Flight1 ATR PDF manual for detailed info on its FMS.Wilco Airbus Volume 2: Probably in a couple weeks, perhaps sooner. Cheers,Bryan