Sign in to follow this  
Guest SetW

Blue Screen Crash

Guest SetW

I recently downloaded and installed FS2Crew [as part of FlightCrewX] for FS9. When I use the ATR version, it keeps crashing. Sometimes for no reason, the screen just goes black and then I get a message saying "Flight Simulator encountered a problem and needs to re-start". This morning, though, I was landing at KMIA. Everything had gone fine, but at the moment of touchdown, the screen went blue and then broke up, and Windows re-started from scratch. When I flew the last flight again without FS2Crew activated, everything was fine. I have actually only gone through a complete flight once. The other 10 or 12 times it crashes. The only thing I can add is that the framerates were getting low enough that there was a definite stutter. I hope you can suggest something, because I'd really like to see this work properly.

Guest SetW

I checked for updates through the Flight Crew start centre and it said there weren't any. Should I install this anyway? Scott

Guest SetW

I own Flight Crew X which includes the ATR version of FS2Crew. Is there a difference? Scott