Sign in to follow this  
JET 1

Go-arounds and another question..

Hi BryanJust curious. Is the number of go-arounds per flight limited to just one? I pulled the ol'ATR out of the hangar for some approach practise but managed only one, because the go-around clickspot did not work during my second approach.All the other landing callouts came normally.As for the other question I almost know the answer but.. Are there any plans to port over the "start from ready to taxi" -state feature which was created for FSX? The ATR flights can't be saved, so it would speed things up for situations like this at least somewhat..cheers

>Hi Andre,>....>>Cheers,>>BryanDon't know who Andre is, but thanks for the reply Bryan :-lol What I'm trying to do is familiarize myself again with the ATR version to be more comfortable with it in Vatsim operations. Unfortunately for the moment it just seems there are too many ways to get the program confused and locked out, and I'm sure many of them have been reported.Last night during the preflight I got caught up with something else, and the timer went to zero, causing the program to get locked in the before taxi checklist phase.But, it is reassuring to see how much the FS2Crew concept has developed, the 767 version is already almost impossible to confuse and very flexible! For the moment it is the only "Vatsim approved" version that I own :-)

Sorry Kyle!The FSX version is tougher to confuse.But if you follow the intended follow of the program, you shouldn't have probs.The ATR is very complex, and the SOPs I modeled are fairly complex. The role-play is intricate. More intricate than say on the 767 or Airbus.Cheers,Bryan