Sign in to follow this  
Guest m90080951

Pack Spanish

Guest m90080951

Hi, I come from Mexico.Where can I to get some pack at spanish for the FS2 Crew to ATR for FS9?Regards.Sergio

Guest m90080951

Yes, What do I need to make a voice set?I'm waiting for your assistance.My new mail is sergio.cerda@prodigy.net.mxRegards.Sergio

Hello Sergio,It's easy!1. You'll need to create a script as one is not available.Basically listen to every FS2Crew wave file from the Sounds - FS2Crew - ATR folder and write it down in order.That'll take a few hours to do.2. Then you'll need to record the script.3. Then you'll need to paste your new recordings over the pre-exisitng recordings. Always keep the file name the same. It's a tedious job (especially all the copying and pasting), but it's more than do-able.You'll need to fine a few friends to help with the other recordings.Cheers,Bryan

Guest m90080951

Bryan, dou you have the "text" of the voice files? Regards.Sergio

Guest m90080951

Bryan, I saw Information about the FS2Crew: FS9 Flight1 ATR Edition and the page has next text:The largest regional voice set ever included in a flight simulator add-on. The voice set is for the ground crew positions only, and includes voice actors from the following countries: * US/Canada * The UK* The Netherlands* France (Also covers Quebec)* Germany* Greece* Australia (Also covers New Zealand)* Belgium* Venezuela* Italy* Denmark* The Philippines* South Africa* Scandinavia* Switzerland* The Middle East and North Africa* Sweden* Russia* Asia* Portugal (Also covers Brazil)* Spain & Latin AmericaWhere do I get the voice set "Spain & Latin America"?RegardsSergio

Hello Sergio,The above is for the ground crew positions only, not the flight crew.The Spain and Latin America voice set will load automatically.The voice set that plays depends on your lat/long coordinates in FS, so you'll only hear the Latin American/Spanish voice set if in Spanish accented countries (roughly).Cheers,Bryan