Sign in to follow this  
Guest PizzicatoUK

Last flight of the day

Guest PizzicatoUK

Hi guys,I've been working through the tutorial and seem to have doing OK, but I got hopelessly stuck right at the very end with the "Open the PA panel and press TERM" if it's the last flight of the day instruction. I'm not sure what the PA panel is and I can't for the life of my find anything labeled "TERM". Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Guest PizzicatoUK

Got it. Thanks, Bryan. I'm having an absolute ball with FS2Crew. It's a stunning addition to FS2004 and I'm having a great time flying with it. Congrats to all involved. :)On a vaguely related note, is there a simplified flow available anywhere? I'm currently still using the tutorial text for my flow during other flights and it's kind of tedious trying to dig out the relevant information each time. I'm pretty sure I've seen a visualised flow somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Hi,Glad to hear you like the ATR version.The newer versions are much simpler to operate and learn.Try doing a search in the Avsim file library using the term 'fs2crew'.I believe there are some simplified tutorials in there.Cheers,Bryan

Guest PizzicatoUK

Thanks Bryan. I found exactly what I was looking for.