Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solex_nl

RTO, not responding to key commands

Guest Solex_nl

Hello all,I have a problem with the RTO button.its not responding to the CTRL SHIFT 6 or CTRL SHIFT 7. FO is also not setting it in his flow.I have re-entered them several times.Tried different screen resolutions as mentioned in other posts.The only addons I use are PMDG 736-9, ActiveSky and FS2Crew.Does anybody have a suggestion other then reinstalling? It must be something trivial, but I would like to fly..Thank youAlex den BoerEHKD

Guest Solex_nl

Better ignore the above post,Iam in the process of re-installing fs2004 and all of the add-ons.

Hi,Screen resolution has no influence on the autobrake as the autobrake setting using key presses, not simulated mouse clicks.Make sure you installed the FS2Crew updates, but *only* if you installed the download version.The CD version does not require the updates as they are built into the installer.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Solex_nl

Thanks,I removed all programs, addons and FS2004 it self.Reinstalled fs2004 + update, then all of the 737NG PMDG's with update's. (no 747)After that I installed the FS2crew with the 3 updates.But sadly the FO does not set his RTO, and clicking CTRL SHIFT 6/7 does not make the RTO rotate. I assigned the "Increase / Decrease autobrake control" again, but that had no effect. 8(I have made a short flight, other then the RTO problem, everything works fine.Any suggestions ?Alex.** edit its the downloaded version, I do not own the CD.FS2Crew_737_Pro.exe -> FS2Crew_Service_Update_1 / FS2CREW_SR2a / FS2Crew 737 Pro Edition Upgrade 3 Setup.exe **

Guest Solex_nl

Iam sorry for the late response, but I have been working.As far as I know I dont have the french keyboard.I use the QWERTY keyboard. The RTO has always responded in the flows and has stopped working a few weeks ago.And I do not own the PMDG 747.

I have the same problem. I think I posted A week or 2 ago. It's been happening for quite sometime. I just move the switch myself. Not a big deal.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64