Sign in to follow this  
newpilot1962

fs2crew 737 pro edition troubleshooting

Hello Basil,That's good news.There are no other conditions tied to the AP button on the FS2Crew Takeoff Page (all it does it make a straight keypress "A" when you press the AP button). It's very simple. One line of code.So it tells me that for whatever reason before your plane was not configured for the autopilot to engage.Are you following the tutorial to the letter? No one else has had trouble with the autopilot button, so my thought is that the problem is probably procedural in nature.Do you have FFRAPs to record a video? If you could record a video of what you're doing then I could see what's happening. Bryan

Hi,Bryan,hope to not be annoying to you.Just completed a perfect flight (as tuttorial 1)from KSFO to KLAX, with PMDG 737-700.I repeated step by step the tuttorial and all were gone perfect.I want to do some notes.In this flight i did some things (that i didn't in others),so i want your opinion.1.In config.page i didn't change anything(in my others flights on ATC option i selected YES ).2 I have entered SID in briefing page and finally 3.after TO at 1000 feet above runway i have pitced nose down to 10 degrees, then clicked the FLAPS button and after first flap retraction clicked A/P and all O.K.What do you think?(Tomorrow I'll do another flight,this time in Australia.I'm courious to see,what will happens.Also in this flight today i didn't used fspassengers addon.)Regards.Bill.

Bryan,just another question.I'm thinking to buy the 737-700 from ariane studios.Would you please tell me if the default edition of fs2crew will be compatible and operable with this product?Thanks.Basil.

Hello Basil,Glad to hear you got it figured out!1. ATC Option: Only affects whether the FO asks for Start Clearance or doesn't. Very minor.2. SID briefing: Ambiance only. The brief itself has no impact on the simulation.3. Number 3 was done perfectly as per the tutorial.4. Flying in Australia will result in you hearing Aussie accents for the ground crew positions.Cheers,Bryan

Hello Basil,The default version of FS2Crew will work with the Ariane 737 to the extent that the Ariane 737 conforms to the MS SDKs.I suspect, however, that the Ariane 737 is heavily custom coded (much like the PMDG 737) which makes interfacing with it near impossible.That said, I would have to make a custom version of FS2Crew to make it work with the Ariane 737 due to Ariane's custom code. Cheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan.Finally i found the source of all my problems with A/P.The fspassengers addon that i use ,almost always on my flights, assigns for input autopilot altitude the A key.So i have deleted this assignment from this addon and all are perfect.Thanks again for your help ,for your patience and for this great product.One last question:what about reverse thrust during land.Must engage it?Every time i've engage it, FO never announces nothing like:reverse thrust.Thanks again.Regards.Basil.

>Hello Basil,>> Unfortunately without me being>there to see how you are flying the plane it's hard for me to>really comment.Basil, why not post screenshots of your displays and overhead-- that may allow us to check your a/c configuration.