Sign in to follow this  
Bigmack

PMDG 737 Flaps

Hello SirFor some reason when I press the flaps button on the BTO/TO/ATO panel, after I takeoff, FS9 reloads itself in the process of raising the flaps. Should this happen?Also why did the co pilot stop bringing the RTO switch back to home position after takeoff??Thanks for your helpBill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Hello Bill,1. FS9 should definately not re-load itself after you press the Flaps button. What other addons do you have installed? Sound like there is a key conflict somewhere.Do you have FSINN installed? 2. For the Autobrake switch, double check and re-enter your Keyboard assignment as described in the FS2Crew manuals.I assume you're using the PMDG 737 version here...Bryan

No I do not have FSINN installed. Not sure what that is.That's interesting because if I toggle the Flaps on the keyboard or the assigned button on my CH yoke, FS doesn't reload. The autobrake switch is assigned according to manual. The CP will flip it to the RTO position, but willnot reset it back after TO. Sounds like I should reinstall FScrew. I just hate going thru the update process again.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Hi Bill,Before you go through the trouble of re-installing everything, check your PMDG Keyboard assignments for VNAV and FLCH. VNAV and FLCH key commands are tied into the FLAPS button depending on which departure profile and automation mode you've selectedAlso, reset your FS2004 keyboard assignments to their default values.I'm 99.9 percent sure there is a keyboard conflict somewhere as you're the first to ever experience a reset.For the autobrake, pls re-enter the keyboard assignment.Bryan

Guest slas

Hi!My FS9 also crashes when I press the Flaps button.Havn't had any time to look more into the problem, so I was hoping to find some help here.I have FsInn installed.. gonna try and uninstall it, since I don't use it.. also gonna take a look at my keyboard assignments../Claes

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi, would this be the flaps up and after take off checklist ? Im having probs with mine, disarming the A/T.David

Guest RoSPA_David

Bryan hi, not yet, as im 100% certain that its an issue with FS Crew. This never happened before so it must be. It is interesting that you mention key commands though. When you mention conflict, in what context do you mean? There are keys assigned to FS9 and FS Crew of the same type? ie A/T is assigned by both as SHIFT R.What about these generators, after the receiving flow? Do you mean the ones banked with the APU Gen`s ? If the bus lights are supposed to go out for gen 1 and 2 then something is wrong there! lolCheers DavidBTW, the PMDG forum is now to complex to navigate! Id go as far to say its a shambles !

Hi David,In your FS9 main menu, you can select button/joystick assignments for various FS9 commands like controling flaps, etc. There is an option to reset them all to their original settings.I suggest doing that. Also double check your PMDG keyboard assignments versus the FS2Crew Keyboard assignments manual. Cheers,Bryan