Sign in to follow this  
Max Reverse

closing the main door

Hi to all experts :-),is there a way to "tell" the Gate Agent not to close the door, because when you use FSCrew together with FSpassengers, the Flight Attendent will close the door when all passengers have boarded the plane. :-waveThanks for your replays

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

I am not sure, but can't you just acknowlegde the FS2Crew request by issuing a "Standby" (Red checkbox). As far as I know there is no way to disable certain features in FS2Crew, although it would be a great feature to make it more compatible with FSPax - and if it is just simply bypassing the gate dialog or even all FA announcements.

Hello Bryan,don

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Hi Bryan,i got it. you are right, you can check the FA closing the door within FSpassengers, when you use the "load real time" button.Thanks again and waiting for the ATR Crew :-)

Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png