Sign in to follow this  
Guest McFly

Is there a problem with FS2Crew after a format?

Guest McFly

I had an OS crash and burn awhile back but didn't reinstall all my previous stuff right away after I formatted. Now I find that on PMDG 737-800/900 with SP1 that FS2Crew is not working like it once was. The dash icons don't work. Most noteably the "C" to bring up the start button. Without your update 1 the drop-down menu was there from the task bar but the icons didn't work on the dash. After applying your update there was no way of starting the sequence. I did get the start-up array when it loads though.Terry

Hello Terry,The problem is with your Flight1 Licenese, which is machine bound to your computer. When you formatted your hard drive you lost your license.The solution is simple:Re-install FS2Crew, but use the re-install button found on the credit card payment screen. (You may need to re-download FS2Crew again if you lost the original main download).You'll also need your original Flight1 Key. If you lost it you can get another one at: www.flight1.com.You'll also need to re-apply all FS2Crew updates.Hope that helps,Bryan