Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

FS crashes ?

hi Bryanive just bought your product however when i load the PMDG 800 VC model and when FS2004 it comes up with an fs2004 error, pnl.dll something or another,this is when it is trying to load the plane,ive got the latest patch for PMDG in and i dont know why the CTD is occuring.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

hello Bryani dont know how or why but after uninstalling your product only, and then reinstalling it the plane loaded ok, i dont know what i did but all i did was reinstall your product, however its not the end of it yet, im still to read the manual and fidget with it,i will post my feedback in due course.rgds

hi Bryani found the culprit it was Active Camera 2 and fs2004 update 1 exe file which was throwing things out of wack,just a q, where do i find the 4 buttons in VC mode only? i see them in 2D mode but not in Vc?thx

hi Bryanwell i only eventually got around to fiddling around with it for about 20 mins last night when i got home from work cause it took me over 2 hrs to find the problem,i found out it was active camera as i did a search on this site.tonight i may have a chance to try the tutorial flight, no doubt i may have more questions for you.