Sign in to follow this  
Guest SuperSofting

Flow / checklist / ATC document

Guest SuperSofting

Hi,I always find my self with a buns of paper in front of me when I'm flying. Now that I discovered this lovely program I had to add the flow & checklist papers also. It's becoming a mess so I'm trying to produce one document that combines the checklist & flow and ATC call's.Her is my 1ste draft. It's just until after takeoff for now.Any suggests and comments are welcome !http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119568.zip(I'm not native English so please inform my if the are language errors)

Hello,That's a nice document!My only suggestions:1. Check the spelling of frequency and numbers in the TO sections.2. For the FMC in the Receiving Flow, I suggest leaving V2 as it is. Don't add 20 knots to it. (During takeoff, the Speed in the Speed Window will automatically go to V2 + 20 when you click on the Speed knob on the MCP).3. For the takeoff section, the FO will set the Xponder to Mode C for you.4. I suggest elaborating on the takeoff profiles, as FS2Crew models both ICAO A and B with along with the differences between using VNAV and FLCH.Cheers,Bryan