Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

FS2Crew procedures

hii was just wondering that if you have this product, do you have to follow it by the book, the procedures, or can you skip some, i.e can you press ctrl E to start the engines or do you need to go through each step like a fine tooth comb before going to the next?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Hello Clayton,The FO will start the Engines when so commanded... you just have to move the fuel levers, so there really isn't much value in using control E.Regarding skipping steps: It depends on what you want to skip, so it's hard for me to say. Certain steps can be skipped, but other steps cannot be skipped.If you have any more questions, feel free to shout.Cheers,Bryan

Hi!First fscew its a fantastic product i like a lot.Yesterday i did the pmdg tutorial ( kjfk-kord) together with the fscrew tutorial, everything was ok, but queston, is it problem that i use different timing for vnan lnav flaps command than in the fscrew tutorial?

Hello,You could use different timing for LNAV, but the VNAV calls are tied into your Flaps calls and your particular ICAO and AM selections (as selected on the Dep Brief Page).I suggest sticking to methods and procedures used in the FS2Crew tutorials just to make sure you don't run into problems.All the best,Bryan

OK, but in the pmdg tutorial, the vnav is the last thing when the plane turn into the final position and start to climb fl390

Hello,There is more than one way to skin a cat.Take a look at the FS2Crew manuals including the QRC by Sprauge and the Profiles by Bulfer.FS2Crew's procedures are modelled on the way its done in the real-world at one airline.PMDG's tutorial may incorporate a different method. Other airlines may use different procedures as well.As mentioned, there are a million ways to skin a cat.Cheers,Bryan