Sign in to follow this  
Guest SAS784

FS2Crew is excellent, but I have one question

Guest SAS784

First of all, let me congratulate you on a product well done! This is amazing and now I can't for a minute figure out why I waited so long to purchase it, especially since the PMDG 737 is the only aircraft I simulate in FS. My question though, are there no cabin announcements in this product or solely the interaction between the Captain and the First Officer? I think cabin announcements would have made this product even better, in my opinion.Oh well, I'm off for a flight. Doesn't get any more real than this!Best regards,Fredrik

Hello Fredrik,Thank you for the kind words. Wait until you see the ATR version.. It's even more intense.Cabin announcements are very deliberately not included in FS2Crew.Why?Because you can't hear them from the Flight Deck with the door closed, so it would not be realistic to be able to hear them.All the best,Bryan

Guest SAS784

Surely understood and it only confirmed my guess to why they were not included. However, one thing I think you should have made more extensive to enhance the interaction is the possibility to talk more to the passengers. Alert them on late arrivals, Talk to them before departure letting them know the flight time and welcome them onboard, during approach talk and say something like "we're 15 minutes away from landing, hope you had a nice flight etc.". This would really enhance it I think. That is what I felt FS2Crew lacked, passenger interaction.But I need to finish off with this; I have never used a product I've been this satisfied with except the PMDG737, absolutely amazing. Only took me two flights (without tutorials ;) ) to get it running perfectly! Going to print and read them as well, but everything is running absolutely smooth!Best regards,Fredrik

Guest SAS784

Hi again BryanOf course I know about the 'P' button and all the interactions, but that covers mostly only late departures, gate returns, gate delays etc. I also know about the sequence for takeoff option, always use it. Still I feel that it lack some interaction, like I said with "welcome aboard" announcements and so on. That is the only feature I find thin about FS2Crew, the rest is top notch and I love it and use it on every single flight I make.Best regards,Fredrik