Sign in to follow this  
Guest KLAS_Pilot

FS2crew defualt 737 flaw

Guest KLAS_Pilot

Hi guys, FS2crew for the default 737 is an awsome tool that I use everytime I fly the default 737, I purchased it about 3 days ago and haven't stopped using it yet. Anyways I have been having problems with the FO retracting flaps after t/o... I push the "F" button on the B.TO/TO/A.TO page but the FO doesn't do anything. If you know why this is happening could you please post the answer it would be most appreciated on my part. Thx

Hi,Thank you for the kind words.Pls take a look at the manuals. It's all described there.Basically what happened is that you missed a step on the Departure Brief Page relating to these three items:FlapsICAOAM (Automation Mode)If you miss selecting one of them (as appropriate) the FO will not know which profile you're flying on departure and he won't be able to raise the flaps properly.Easiest one is this:Flaps: 5ICAO : BAM: V (for Vnav).This is described in the Tutorial. Follow it and it'll work.Hope that helps.P.S. Pls sign with your real name.Cheers,Bryan

Guest KLAS_Pilot

Thx Bryan for the info, will do on reading the manual.Best Regards,Tyler