Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Recall panel

Hi Bryan,Have been away from flying awhile after some problem with my FS9 installation but now I'm back in business ;-)Did a flight tonight and maybe I did something wrong but when the FO pressed the RECALL panel prior to takeoff, my (the CA's) RECALL panel still doesn't extinguish. Acording to below, this was one of the things that should have been fixed in the update."6. When the FO presses "RECALL" during his Before Takeoff and In Range Flows, you will see the results on your (the Captain's) Recall panel given that the two Recall panels are interconnected."Any idea what might be wrong?All the best,

Richard Åsberg

Guest BenBaron

Sometimes, there might be also a problem in the system logic of the PMDG 737 NG as even if you press the "recall" button all the lights illuminate and stay illuminated until you press "recall" again. So it could also be another problem of PMDG... .

Hi Bryan,I understand I need to handle any remaining items but there were no remaining items in this case. However I did another flight now and this time the recall panel worked just like it should - very nice to see :-)Got another strange problem during my last flight though. When I asked the FO to set TO flaps by pressing the 'F' key in the taxi page nothing happened when I clicked on 'F' and I'm 100% positive I chosed the correct TO flaps setting in the departure briefing page. But hopefully this was also just a "one-time" problem, never seen it before.Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

Hi Benjamin,OK, never seen that but thanks for the tip - then I know if I'll ever stumble upon it.Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

Hi Bryan,Like I said, I'm positive I didn't forgot to set the flap setting in the dep brief but it worked fine now during my last flight so I'm all happy and have my hands full getting comfortable with FS2Crew...sure takes some time to get used to but it's fun!Cheers,

Richard Åsberg