Sign in to follow this  
Bigmack

Closing main door

I'm a new user of what seems to be a really great program. I read the manuals and I thought I assigned the right hotkeys, but when I'm clesred for pushback, am I supposed to close doors or FO or ground crew?? Seems nobody closes the doors until I do.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Hello Bill,With FS2Crew, you should never need to touch the doors or airstairs. All of that is handled automatically.The Gate Agent should close the main door about 25 seconds or so after he asks you if he can close the door.FS2Crew uses MSFS "event" commands to control the main door and rear/cargo door. You should not need to add keypress assignments for the doors.Are you by chance slewing in ther vertical plane (increase altitude) while parked on the ground with the PMDG loaded? If the wheels lift off the ground before the actual Takeoff FS2Crew will think you've taken off and put you in "Thru Flight" mode which will mess up the Door Sequence.All the best,Bryan

Thank you for the replyI very rarely ever use slew mode. I've taken 2 flights out so far and each time when ask to close door, the only door that closes is the rear door. I must use Sht E to close. I'll sit at the gate a little longer and see what happens.Bill MPS I'm upset I didn't try this software earlier.

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Bill,Also make sure you're not switching positions (airports or gates) after the PMDG 737 has loaded. Doing that can make the PMDG think the plane has gone airborne which can put you in Thru Flight mode, and again mess up the door sequencing.Cheers,Bryan