Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattiassjolund

Confused....

Guest mattiassjolund

I ended up bying two versions... 600/700 and 800/900 of FS2 Crew, My bad i guess....I do have all of PMDG:s modells, from 600 to 900.Which version of FS2 Crew should i use ??? Both???/mattias

Guest Paul Heaney

I didn't think you could make it any cleared Brian, apparantly I was wrong :(

Guest mattiassjolund

Dear Bryan,Than you..... So, if i understood this right, in order to make this work.1. I want to fly PMDG -700 version w. FS2 Crew2. In order to do that i should remove PMDG -800/-900 and installFS2 Crew for the "non 800-900" user.Right???Also i would like to recomend, in order to not get other confused...1. Rename or ad information to your files.. example "for users that own PMDG 600-700 ONLY" and "for users that owns PMDG 800-900, This version for now does not work with PMDG 600/700" Once again... ONE AMAZING PRODUCT!!!/mattias

Hello Mattias,Thank you for the kind words.Since you own the 800/900 Upgrade, you're going to have to wait a little bit longer to use your 600/700 models with FS2Crew.Service Update #2 will be out shortly which will allow you to use FS2Crew with your 600/700 series models.So if everything is working great for you, don't touch a thing until I release Service Update 2!Cheers,Bryan