Sign in to follow this  
N4865G

Several issues please

Hallo there,Thank you very much for a great product.Simming community have been waiting for years for the utility of this kind.Very well done.I have several questions though:1. any chance the generic loadsheet could come on board earlier, so the Capt can plug the data into the FMC prior to the Receiving Checklist,2. After takeoff, when done with the after takeoff checklist the FO minipanel does not dissapear. It just sits there in the lower right corner. Then comes another checklist and it is still there, despite no actions being performed by the FO,3. Activation of the Approach briefing - when clicking on the green tickmark the Captain asks if the FO is ready for the App brief, FO replies that he is and nothing else happens. 4. Going back to the before start checklist, the FO confirms that the seatbelts are on, but in fact they are not. I woill be grateful for your reply,Thanks again,Dom

Hello Dom,Let me answer your questions:1. No. Dispatch may not have the final weights till quite late in the game.2. Are you switching to the virtual cockpit ("s" key) while the Mini-Panel is open? That can cause the mini-panel not to close. What other checklist is playing other than the After Takeoff checklist? 3. You need to Click on the STAR text to play the appropriate STAR brief (after selecting the STAR first). If using Monitored App procedures, click Monitored yes.4. The FO in FS2Crew cannot "read" the actual position of the Seatbelt Switch. The necessary information is not available, so the FO just assumes you switched it on.Cheers,-Bryan

Thanks Bryan,2. I am not switching to other panel view at all. Flying always in 2D panel view,3. Missed that in the manual - thanks4. Does that relate to all other flow actions that CA is supposed to perform?Thanks for clarification on key issues.bestDom

Hi Dom,2. Hmmm, you're the first to have this problem and the only way I can reproduce it by switching panels with the 's' key while the mini-panel is open. See if you can reproduce it again.4. No, certain switches the FO can read, other he cannot. It's to do with the way PMDG programmed the 737. As long as you perform your flows properly, you won't have problem.Cheers,Bryan