Sign in to follow this  
byork

New Website for FS2Crew

Guest pranavkumarz

Hi Bryan,I like the new site...looks great and nice colours. I may have not been following the threads so I have this question: I'm a little confused, as a owner of the first release, I can use FS2Crew on my 800/900 PMDG models and now to be able to use this on my 600/700 models, do I have to purchase yet another module or is it available as a free upgrade for existing 800/900 owners?I'd appreciate your clarification.Thanks,-Pranav

Hello Pranav,The version I just released is for people who **Do Not** already own the PMDG 800/900 "Upgrade".If you own the 800/900 Upgrade, which I assume you do, then a free Update will be available shortly so that you can use FS2Crew with your existing 600/700 models. Make sense?The important thing to remember is that the version I just released is for people who **Do Not** already own the 800/900 Upgrade. Let there be no confusion on that.Cheers,Bryan

Guest pranavkumarz

Roger that! Thanks for your clarification.Cheers,-Pranav