Sign in to follow this  
Guest adl320

Fantastic Program..

Guest adl320

Purchased, downloaded and flew "Tutorial 1" last night from KSFO-KLAX without a hitch. This is a wonderful addition to flying realism. The funny thing is, I knew nothing about this project a few weeks ago when I was thinking. "it would be cool if you had more interaction from a virtual FO". Viola! Here it is!Development for truly unique add-on products like this seem only limited by one's imagination. Great work!

Guest adl320

Bryan,Indeed I have. I have two co-workers that are getting into the whole Flight Sim experience. I passed along the website link. I've been trying to get one of them up on PMDG's 737, but they say it's "way too complex for me right now". That's true for someone new, but I believe this program can help with the transition by reducing workload. CRM just like in the real thing, eh?!

Guest frankathl

"...more interaction from a virtual FO". Viola! Here it is!"Bryan,I'm more than a little disappointed that my FO is named.... VIOLA!I expected HIM to have a good ol' manly down-to-earth handle like Joe or Steve or Chuck. Now I'm afraid he mightn't finish his flows for fear of damaging his nails.Huh, John Wayne would probably have made the sissy wear a dress.:-)Frank

Guest frankathl

I think this post is best forgotten, Bryan.Put it down to my weird sense of humor.BR,Frank