Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

keys assignment

Hi,I'm using an MCP hardware (www.cpflight.com) with the PMDG B737-800/900 and FS2Crew. I've assigned the keys as specified in the FS2Crew manual. On the take off page when passing 400ft, I ask for LNAV or HDG and nothing happens, the FO does not do the action, when passing 1500ft, I ask for FLCH and nothing happens, the FO does not do the action etc etc.And it seems that the MCP tool does not accept some key assignment like all num keys on the top of the keyboard (not on the numeric pad) and TAB key. So is there a way to assign other key combination in FS2Crew for MCP increase/decrease Speed fast and for Autobrake increase decrease ?Because with the actual keys assignment I cannot use my MCPthanks for your supportStephane

vpa055.png

Hello Stephane,First, anyone out there with hardware like Stephane's have this problem?I don't own any Flightsim Hardware, so it's impossible for me to comment based on first hand knowledge.Are you using a French keyboard Stephane? A French user had a similar problem entering key assignments with the PMDG, and I rectified it by giving him a copy of my keyboard ini file.Please email me at: admin@fs2crew.comRegarding your other MCP problems, I suspect your MCP may somehow be overriding FS2Crew inputs. Again, without seeing your setup first hand it's hard to say.Can you temporarily disable the hardware and see what happens then?All the best,Bryan

Okay Bryan,I will do a test without the hardware maybe tomorrow !And yes I have a french keyboard and if this could help, I was having some problems with key assignment and french keyboard with the software tool of the MCP hardware and PMDG.Can you send me a copy of your ini file please ? I will testStephane

vpa055.png