Sign in to follow this  
bursco

Captains, FS2Crew is RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting for the release of this since I first read about it. just downloading and i'm off for a few flights.

D/loaded and going through tutorial - your quite right Byork it is different but very interesting. I mixed the FO up at the after TO page and nothing could be heard - all my fault will have to read and learn all over again.Great stuffbursco/ Denis the Menace

Thanks for the feeback Dennis,You're right, it's the takeoff and the initial climb out that is probably the toughest part to get the hang of.It's important that people really study Bulfer's profiles (ICAO A and B, VNAV/FLCH), and be sure to brief properly for the profile they're going to fly.Your most standard departure will be an ICAO B with VNAV and Flaps 5. I suggest everyone master that one before they try the others.Ensure you brief for that properly in the Departure Briefing or things won't work right. It's easy to confuse our poor FO if you don't brief him properly for the departure.Here's an ICAO B with VNAV at Flaps 5.Passing 400, click either HDG or LNAV on the TO Page to ask the FO engage Heading Select or LNAV on the MCP.Passing 1000, pitch the nose down to 10 degrees, then click the FLAPS button on the TO Page. CA: "VNAV, Flaps 1"-FO engages VNAV and set the Flaps to 1Passing the Flaps 1 maneuvering speed, click the FLAPS button one more time:CA: "Flaps up, After Takeoff checklist please."-FO brings the flaps up and runs his After Takeoff flow and checklist.As I say, the takeoff profiles are probably one of the toughest parts about FS2Crew. Once you get the hang of them though, you'll be able to do them in your sleep.Cheers,Bryan

I've been lurking around this forum for a long time in anticipation of the product.Downloading it now, really looking forward to a new experience.:)-Lars

Thanks for a great addon! The manual is printed out and read several times. Even tried my first flight. This works perfect! Best spent $19.99 ever on a addon. Timeconsuming though. No time for outdoor activities this weekend. This addon actually saves me for a lot of cash tonight.

Rune B.

Utterly amazing!I honestly had to pick my jaw up off the floor!(even though your Aussie accent is totaly hilarious :()Tell me Brian, how do you feel about releasing some stand alone SID/STAR voicepacks?(icing on a very huge cake, but still curious)

Hello Scott,Glad you like it.We'll be doing more SIDS/STARs in the Future.I'll try to get YSSY and YMML in there. Regarding accents: Those are real Aussies! It's not me trying to talk like Crocodile Dundee or anything!!All the best,Bryan

Guest jlmurc

Great work, it takes the 737 to a whole new level.......Christmas has come early.Looking forward to more great things to come.jlmurc

What can I say? WOW!!This is the best thing to happen to FS in ages.Felt like I was really in a 737.Keep up the excellent work you have my support.Ben

Guest rvflyr56

Hello. GREAT product/addon. I am having a lot of fun figuring it out and using it. Thanks for a truly remarkable addon...really adds to the "whole airline flying" experience.Regards,Bill