Sign in to follow this  
byork

Landing lights off/back on?

Hello Mark,Landing lights: On/Off at 10,000 feet. Your job.Multiple crew voices: My original thought was to do an International Crew, but a lot of people didn't like that idea. Same thing with a female FO. The vast majority of my users are American, so I have to take that into account.Note the international ground crew sets though: I've got a whole slew of accents in there, all the way from Filipino to German.Perhaps if I do an Airbus or the ATR next, I may look at adding more flight crew accents given the heritage of the aircraft. Note: Creating flight crew voice sets is a "huge" undertaking.However, if any of you want to "volunteer" to re-record over the American voice set with your nation's accent, let me know and I'll tell you what you need to do. P.S. The FA you hear is a real FA... I think she sounds sweet!All the best, Bryan

Guest sblack

Hey!I'm the voice of the FO and I'm Canadian not American!:-cool