Sign in to follow this  
Guest sblack

Medical emergencies?

Guest sblack

Hi Heath2 medical issues have arisen, neither requiring diversion. And also someone with a colon-related issue (so to speak) requiring a little delay to the runway.

Guest jumpjet

Colon issue! ........ they were poor with punctuation?;)GrahamPS If they weren't quite sick yet, would that be a semi-colon? :D

Guest BCATwelve

Had two medical situations, some guy who had fever, no diversion the other diverted because of a heart attack. Don't know if they survived but I doubt it with my descent rate, in fact probably lost a few other pax. Had several pax with weak bladders close to take off but I always refuse them. :D RegardsGlenn

Yeah, I had 2 with flu-like symptoms and one possible heart attack. On the heart attack I figured the landing would probably kill him anyway, so I just kept on going. ;) Actually, I was pretty close our destination, so diversion wasn't necessary....I think. ;)

Bill Alderson