Sign in to follow this  
Guest BCATwelve

missing announcements

Guest BCATwelve

Hi Bryan,Firstly, great programme, I'm enjoying it very much. For about 75% of my flights I miss some announcements (not related to the blue call button). After configuring, sometimes I don't have the knock on the door and briefing request from the FA, the pop-up comes up OK. Also the fuel slip comes with no announcement and no words from the Gate Agent either, just the box. After this everything is OK. I would appreciate any help you could give me.RegardsGlenn

Hello Gents,I don't think it's a "bug" per se because it only seems to happen to a few people and it's hard to reproduce.That said, I'm more inclined to think it has something to do with your soundcard.I'm not a soundcard expert, but my feeling is that perhaps you've got one too many sounds running in the background so your soundcard can't play any more sounds. Just an idea, that.What other applications are you running that produce sound in FS? Roger Wilco, Teamspeak, Georender, etc.What airport are you guys operating out of when this happens?The code is designed so that the .wav sound plays at the same time as the Fueller's fuel slip pops up, so there is nothing wrong with the code. It's so simple it can't break per se.If Fltsim can't read a .wav file because it's not there, then FS will crash, but that's not happening to you.Give me more info pls.All the best,Bryan

Guest BCATwelve

I've only been running Active Sky which I don't think should be a problem. What I have done though is to disable and re-enable my on board sound card. Since I did this I've had no problems and I'm getting the announcements OK. Thanks for your fast response Bryan.RegardsGlenn