Sign in to follow this  
Olympic260

Possible conflict?

Goodmorning,I ve installed FS2Crew also to my laptop, in which I have also have installed the Ariane 737NG sounds and some panel modifications, ie pushback gauge.With the FS2Crew installation the panel modifications were erased, which was something I was expecting. The problem is that the only button from FS2crew that works is the take command. The Conficuration Page can only be opened by the FS menu. On the Receiving A/C checklist I can't click on the Green box during the checlist, but only on the red one. If I don't do the receiving a/c checklist all other checklists are working fine all buttons are working.Any ideas? Could be a conflict with Ariane sounds? Or becasue I have installed the FS2Crew on the Laptop using the exe and the lic files ony?On the other PC everything working fineRegardsChris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello Chris,What you are experiencing is intended to happen if there is a problem with your .lic file.You can't just copy the .lic file over to your laptop and expect it to work.The .lic file is "machine bound" to the computer on which you installed FS2Crew via the Flight1 Wrapper. Does your laptop have an internet connection? You'll need to run the Flight1 Wrapper again to get the license to work.(P.S. I hate to bring this up, but FYI your license entitles you to use only one copy of FS2Crew at a time on one machine.)All the best,Bryan

To be honest I was bored to run the Flight1 again ;)I did it know and eveything is working OKThx :)Chris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey,Unofficially F1 let you install on as many of your own machines as you want, only as long as you use one at a time.That sort of question comes up a lot.If you want to install it on a lap top make sure you connect to the internet from your home/main internet connection, The reinstall process with the F1 wrapper logs IP's and you could run into problems if you try installing from a different location (mainly the key file could be deactivated).Cheers,David