Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbulldog 2

Well, FS2C is running on flawless now on dual

It takes a bit of work and doing things in the right sequence to load up the PMDG, FS2C, AND getting the second monitor working, though. Wow!So now may I suggest something for 1.1+ ? :) I'd like to have all windows open over the stand-by instruments and fit to size... like sohttp://ot.cupofnoodles.com/uploads/11-19-00001.jpgCurrently I just go through every window, move and resize them to fit.I'm sure this can be done through panel.cfg though, through tweaking the windows positions I supposed.Also, some more thoughts for 1.1+ The FA goes dead after about 10min post TOC. She doesn't call anymore after that--and only in the early part of the flight. I hope that the FA calls can be spread out through out the entire flight and make me feel less "lonely"--that's the point of FS2C isn't it? :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Preston,Glad things are going well for you.Regarding the FA: Yes she does eventually come back after asking you if you want drinks. Fly a *long* fight and you'll see.I'd have to look at the code to tell you the exact time she'll show up, but she will come back to:1. Ask you if you want food.2. Ask you if you'll be arriving on time.3. There is also a random chance (slight) that she'll inform you about a sick passenger. In that case, there are two possible scenerios (again, random chance), one requiring a divert, the other not.Cheers,Bryan

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this