Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbulldog 2

Well, FS2C is running on flawless now on dual

Guest captbulldog 2

It takes a bit of work and doing things in the right sequence to load up the PMDG, FS2C, AND getting the second monitor working, though. Wow!So now may I suggest something for 1.1+ ? :) I'd like to have all windows open over the stand-by instruments and fit to size... like sohttp://ot.cupofnoodles.com/uploads/11-19-00001.jpgCurrently I just go through every window, move and resize them to fit.I'm sure this can be done through panel.cfg though, through tweaking the windows positions I supposed.Also, some more thoughts for 1.1+ The FA goes dead after about 10min post TOC. She doesn't call anymore after that--and only in the early part of the flight. I hope that the FA calls can be spread out through out the entire flight and make me feel less "lonely"--that's the point of FS2C isn't it? :)

Hello Preston,Glad things are going well for you.Regarding the FA: Yes she does eventually come back after asking you if you want drinks. Fly a *long* fight and you'll see.I'd have to look at the code to tell you the exact time she'll show up, but she will come back to:1. Ask you if you want food.2. Ask you if you'll be arriving on time.3. There is also a random chance (slight) that she'll inform you about a sick passenger. In that case, there are two possible scenerios (again, random chance), one requiring a divert, the other not.Cheers,Bryan