Sign in to follow this  
baw079

CPAL buttons?

Additionally,after much patient testing and trying to get the system to work. As soon as I get the countdown to zero the flight attendant enters the flight deck and asks if she can close the cabin door. The message dissapears from the screen so U load it back in, but as soon as I click the green box, FS2K4 crashes and closes - Everytime.Urgent help now requested!ThanksWG

Hi again Bryan,I have managed a full flight using the 2D cockpit, which I never use and don't like. The VC cockpit was the reason I purchased the PMDG 737!.Anyway, no problems whatsoever using the 2D cockpit.Returned for a further attempt using VC, but as soon as the Flight Attendant asked a question the box dissapeared. Loaded it back in and clicked green button - hey presto another crash.My PC is a HP P4 2.8Ghz processor with 512mb memory. Installed is a Radeon 92000 128mb graphics card and I use a single monitor.I have noticed in other threads now that others are having the same problem as myself, so I hope tjhis can be rectified very quickly.Othewrwise, an excellent piece of software.ThanksWG

Bryan,I have spent most of tonight changing various settings using the VC. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the Radeon and tried different display settings including changin from 32 bit to 16 bit.Every time, the system crashes when I attempt to answer the FA by using the breen box.CheersWillie Goldie

Sreeech. Brakes applied. I was just about to purchase this software before reading this msg. I to fly only in VC...never 2D. I will be holding off on this purchase till this is resolved. I hope you can get it done soonest Bryan.

Eric 

Bryan,after much perceveranceI've found a temp workaround. For those of you wishing to use the VC do so. One exception. when the FA makes the cabin call after the counter reaches zero - before answering, change to the 2d view, open the FA box and click the green box.Once you do this, change back yo vc and carry on with the vc for the remainder of the flight.Appreciate it's a bit of a nuisance, but it allows us to use the vc!All other buttons & boxes work in the vc, including when the FA makes an interphone call, which makes me think there is only a problem with the intial FA call - not the briefing.Hope this helps.Willie GoldiePS still to try pausing the sim before answering the FA in vc mode, but no time to try this tonight. If someone else manages please let me know.

Please note that through Bryans repeated assistance I have managed to get the software running properly in FS2K4.I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bryan and the team for tehir perseverance and assistance in getting me up and running. Additionally, if other software vendors put the same effort into assisting their clients, the FS community would be a better place!Thanks again Bryan.Willie Goldie