Sign in to follow this  
byork

Smashing success!!

Guest BenBaron

Wow, a relly satisfied user as I think...:-).

Guest EISN_CONTROL

I've just messed around with this program and can completely agree that it adds a lot to the simulation, it brings an incredible experience like the PMDG and the excitement of flying online to a level even I never expected.What a bargain at $20!One observation so far, I did something wrong after TO and couldnt get the FO to complete his Flow so could not get onto the App Briefing page.Is there a workaround? What events trigger the FO After TO flow? I tried lowering and raising the gear, lowering and raising flaps and Re-engaged the AT but I couldnt get it to work.Is there any specific reason for this?John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest BenBaron

Hi John,after TO, depending on your departure selections (ICAO A, ICAO B FLCH, ICAO B VNAV), the FO will perform his flow. Let's try for example an ICAO B VNAV departure with flaps 5:-at 400 ft you will call for HDG or LNAV pressing the appropriate button in the FS2CREW Takeoff/After takeoff window.-at 1000ft call for flaps 1 AND VNAV pressing the FLAPS button-passing the green up marker in the speed tape of the PFD call for flaps up pressing the FLAPS button again->now the FO will start his after takeoff checklist and peform his dutiesBut check the main ops manual (4.13) and the tutorials to get it more in detail.

Hello John,In addition to what Benny said, the After Takeoff Page was designed so that you could not use the > button to exit to then next page until the FO completed his After Takeoff flow and Checklist.There are reasons why I designed it that way, and I won't go into the details.What happened was that you didn't Brief properly or hit the right buttons on the TO Page (probably the FLAPS button in your case).Take a close look at the Tutorials and Manuals.The take-off procedure is easy to mess up. It takes a bit of practise before it all makes sense. Then you'll be able to do it in your sleep.Cheers,Bryan