Sign in to follow this  
byork

WOW and a question

Hello Chris,I'm very happy to hear all is going perfect for you!!!!That makes my day.Answers:1. 15 Mins sectors. Yeah, I'm located in Asia and those little 15 minute hops aren't uncommon over on this side of the drink either. I can think of the Jeju Island to Gwangju or Pusan trip as being one of them. I'll add 15 and 30 min options to the Update for you.2. Load Sheet, FP, Fuel, all generic. A dynamic fuel sheet is being considered.Cheers,Bryan

Thank you for the prompt answer :)A final question. I haven't seen reported in the manual. After the G/A if you need to divert to you alternate, the After takeoff checklist can be restated?Or what is the preocedure for that?RegardsChris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello Chris,Be sure to follow the manuals and tutorials closely on Go Around procedures. It's in there.Yes, your "Flaps Up, After Takeoff Checklist" will be generated by hitting the FLAPS button a third time. The first two clicks were for Flaps 5 and Flaps 1 respectively.Go around procedures are diffent depening on if you are using Monitored or Non-Monitored procedures.Check the tutorials and Ops manuals again. The procedure is described in there.Let me know if you need further explations and I'll explain it for you.Cheers,Bryan

What about a boat ???;-0

Flight Simulator - MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 Pro |  HDD - 1 x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVME M.2 (OS) - 1 x WD Blue 1TB NVME M.2 (Software) - 1 x WD Blue (SMR) 2TB 3.5 SATA (Storage) | Main Board - MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK | CPU - AMD Ryzen 7, 5800X (3.8Ghz) Un-clocked | RAM - 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3600Mhz | Video Card - MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X TRIO 10GB Monitor - SAMSUNG 49" LC49RG90 ULTRAWIDE | VR Headset - HP Reverb G2 |  Case - Corsair 5000D Airflow | CPU Cooling - Corsair ICUE H115i Elite Cappelix 280MM | Power Supply - Gigabyte AORUS AP850GM 850W 
Controls - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke & Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant + Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition + CH Products Pro Pedals 

f70zmw-6.png