Sign in to follow this  
Guest BenBaron

Couple things noticed

Guest BenBaron

Hi Jack,you should have set the correct keystroke combination for Autobrake Increase (CTRL+SHIFT+6) and Decrease (CTRL+SHIFT+7) in the PMDG Menu as it is written in the Keyboard Assignments.pdf manual.

Guest BenBaron

Hi Jack,and regarding the other thing:After takeoff the FO calls out "Positive rate, gear up" and then moves the gear lever to the up position. During his after takeoff checks he states "Gear off, Lights out". I think this could a common procedure to remind the Captain that the gear lever should be now moved to the off position to depressurize the landing gear after retraction. But as I'm not a pilot I don't really know, just an idea... ;-).

Hello,The FO will set the Autobrake to RTO during his Receiving Flow.During his After Takeoff Flow, the FO should under normal conditions move the Gear Lever to the OFF position.If you're in the 2D cockpit, the FO will move Gear to the OFF position. You can see him do that.HOWEVER, the VC cockpit does not model an off postion for the Gear (only up and down). So you will not see the Gear move to the Off position if using the VC. Even if you move the gear to the off position in the 2D cockpit, the gear will still show in the up position in the VC.I guess that's just the way PMDG made it.Cheers,Bryan