Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS Crash

Guest Raafie75

I'm getting exactly the same problem and I'm just using a single monitor setup on a MX440 64MB Card.I'm also getting a problem where the pop-up's disappear immediately after poping up.Hope someone can help!Regards,Brad Heller.

I got exactly the same thing happening.The F/A Brief dialouge pops up for a second and is gone then.It crashes to a black screen and then get an error message with "has to shutdown cause of crewgau.21...";(Nvidia 5900XT, Win XP, PMDG738 loaded from a cold and dark saved flight at an another airport, then transfered to another airport.Hope for help.ThanksJan Urban

Nope Single monitor only.

Tony Megowan
ATCS Santa Barbara Tower/TRACON
i7-4771 3.5 GHz, ASUS PX58D Premium, 12 GIG Kingston HyperXT1 DDR3 1800, ASUS GTX960, Corsair H60 Water Cooler, 2 LG 24" Monitors, Windows 10 Pro  64 bit on a Kingston 256 GIG SSD, FSX on a 512 GIG Kingston SSD,3 WD SATA 6 1 GIG Drives

Guest captbulldog 2

Have you started from the default Cessna in proper config?

Ok guys try this:1. Don't load the default cessna or PMDG, and then transfer to your desired airport.Instead, go to your desired airport/parking spot first, then load the Cessna, then load the PMDG.It's a long shot, but I'm wondering if something is getting mixed-up when you're loading in the new airport.2. Also, please report the resolution you're using, your video card drivers, and let me know if you made any unique changes to your video card through various tweaking utilities or the Nvidia Destop Manager.3. Make you're in full-screen mode when you're in the Cessna, then load the PMDG.Let me know so we can solve this particular problem. FSCrew has hundreds of users right now and only a tiny few are having this problem, so it has to be something on your system.Cheers,Bryan

From reading another msg here in the forum guys, its related to using the VC instead of the 2D panel.

Eric 

Tried as above and worked perfect. Video settings 1280x1024, 75hz refresh, 32bit color, performance setting, 4X aa, 4X anisotropic, with newest Nvidia drivers. Tony

Tony Megowan
i7-4771 3.5 GHz, ASUS PX58D Premium, 12 GIG Kingston HyperXT1 DDR3 1800, ASUS GTX960, Corsair H60 Water Cooler, 2 LG 24" Monitors, Windows 10 Pro  64 bit on a Kingston 256 GIG SSD, FSX on a 512 GIG Kingston SSD,3 WD SATA 6 1 GIG Drives

This topic has been moved by the moderator of this forum. It can be found at:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...0&topic_id=1504

Tony Megowan