Sign in to follow this  
byork

Permanent Cold and Dark?

Anyone care to comment?I just shut the Cessna down using the method I described in the manual.It's takes an extra 20 seconds work to do, but at least I can be assured that I won't have to manually close all the pop-up pages when I go to load the PMDG.All the best,Bryan

Guest McFly

Hi Bryan,Its just that I have a couple of dozen or so Saved Flights with different aircraft and different gates and different cities. It would be nice not to have to re-enter and lookup the gates everytime. Now all my saved flights are unavailable except by reentering every time.I did a save on a flight that had been converted with the Cessna but when it was reloaded your pop-ups would have to be double-clicked. And when the FA screen poped up and disappeared there was no way to recall it.Would this be possible? Could you make a "Close All" button so that when the sim opens (cold and dark with the FLTSIM.FLT file) with all the pop-ups visible, a 1 click would hide them all?Sorry to be such a pain.Terry

Hello Terry,There is a programming reason behind why the panels have to open.I won't go into the details, but it's just the way it has to be done.A close all button: That's not a bad idea. I'll add that to the Update. In the meantime, just stick to the Cessna method. If you have saved gate positions, etc., when the plane associated what that gate loads, why don't you try switching to the Cessna, then loading the PMDG.Strange and a little ackward, I know, but you might want to consider it.FYI, all those FS2Crew Pop-Ups you see you can access via the Views/Instruments menu.Cheers,Bryan

Guest McFly

Bravo!I'll live with it till the update.Thanks Bryan,Terry