Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbulldog 2

Pop up windows close themselves

Guest captbulldog 2

Or when the dialogue window do stay up, when I click to reply it crashes the whole FS. I get black screen but I can still hear it.Grrr....Oh... with dual monitors on Radeon btw.

Guest BenBaron

Hi Preston,did you try to disable the second monitor to see if it works?Or you can try this one which was posted by another user:"On reading the various threads on dual monitors, I decided to try putting the default Cessna into full screen before changing aircraft.This ploy worked and the PMDG 737-800 loaded satisfactorily with both monitors running. Once stabilised, I then tried returning to windowed mode without a problem and was then able to load ActiveSky and Radar Contact using Start. The undocking and dragging of PMDG windows also functioned correctly.This would seem to be a workaround for Matrox cards and might work for the others. Might the site of your mini panels be the cause of the lockup.At least I am now able to try out your program without major changes to my setup."

Guest captbulldog 2

Thanks. I'll give a try when I have a chance. Otherwise, I hope we'll find a solution that will still allow us to fly with dual monitors :)