Sign in to follow this  
Guest knack

Radar Contact et al

Guest knack

Hello Bryan,I think that this is going to be one of the "most wanted" add-ons for FS9. I wonder whether Microsoft had ANY idea how hugely Flight Simulator would snowball! I am constantly amazed by the variety, originality and quality of all the add ons available be they payware or freeware. "Bravo!", to all you developers out there. :-beerchugSince I'm also waiting for the new version of Radar Contact I was wondering if FS2Crew will be able to interact with it. Also, do you have any plans on developing FS2Crew for PMDG's upcoming 747 and/or MD-11?Cheers,TonyP.S. If you ever need any voices from this little corner of the world (Greece) don't hesitate to let me know. I have a good friend who is a F/O on 737-400s and I'm pretty certain he'd be able to get others to help as well.

Thank you for the kind words Tony,Yes, the addon market is what keeps Flight Simulator alive. Without addons, the Flight Sim series would have died a long time ago I think.A lot of people like flying with Flight Sim, that's for sure.I actually derive more pleasure from meddling with the thing and trying to make it do new things rather than going from A to B.As for the New Version of Radar Contact, I don't own it so I can't comment. As for the future of FS2Crew:It depends on how well the flightsim world receives the whole concept of having a flight crew addon that operates at extremely high levels of detail. Perhaps I'll consider the PMDG 747 or MD-11, or maybe the PIC V2, or maybe the ATR, I don't really know.A lot of it depends on the degree of support I get from the developers of these types of products. Cheers, Bryan