Sign in to follow this  
byork

From the Manual: FSCrew Features List (FINAL)

Bryan,Thanks for keeping us regularly updated with the progress of Fs2crew! The features look fantastic and im sure many of us cannot wait to buy it!! And rest assured, as im sure, it will be easy to 'convert the masses' with this neat program!!Ross

Guest AUS Steve

This sounds absolutely amazing!Steve RuizAustin, TXkeep the blue part on top...

Sounds fantastic. I will be getting this as soon as it released. I do have one question for you. You state:By simulating mouse clicks, the FO in FS2Crew can position every switch on the aircraft, including switches on the Overhead and Radio panelsHow does the radio feature work in the VATSIM enviroment? If I select a controllers freq, will the co-pilot get throw off by it due to it not being FS9's default ATC?

Eric 

Hi,The FO doesn't tune frequencies or interact with ATC. That'd cause nothing but probs if operating in VATSIM if he did.He will however set the Xponder to TARA during his Before Takeoff flow. He'll also return the Xponder to standby during his After Landing flow.Bryan

Sounds great - when when when? Are u going to tempt us with the manual like u hinted the other day :D ;) :+ Please say yes

Just wanted to join the rest of the "Wows"!This sounds very interesting. While it

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest ToMy Li

Sincerely... What's on about SPANISH wavs? I cannot believe Is it true ??? Can you talk us more please? Thanks Im Espa

Hello Tomas,The "Spanish" so to speak accents are actually from Columbia.I don't know how different a true Spanish accent is from a Columbian one, but I'm sure there are differences. How obvious those differences would be over computer speakers on flightsim I don't know...If you want genuine accents from Spain, if you can round up three guys to do some recordings I'll add them in.If you want them in the first release, you'll need to be quick!Pls email me: admin@fs2rew.com.Thanks, Bryan

Guest ToMy Li

wonderful!!! wilco! :-beerchug