Sign in to follow this  
Guest gmcallis

FS2Crew Doesn't Appear

Guest gmcallis

Hi Guys,I have 737NG and the update for 737 800/900.I've downloaded and installed FS2Crew and nothing has changed?I've restarted the computer, started the 737 in cold/dark state and nothing has changed...no FS2Crew?I've read the FAQ's and I can't find an answer there. Is there anything else I need to check?CheersGraham McAllister

Guest gmcallis

Hi Bryan,No, there is no CPAL icons and I haven't made any modifications?I know it's installed as there are changes to the folder structure under FS9. I have all the PDF files, etc.CheersGraham McAllister

Hello Graham,Is your FS9 located in C:?The installer should autodetect the location of your FS9 directory, but under certain circumstances it can miss it.That's the only thing I can think of. Look at your PMDG aircraft panel.cfg files. Do you see a whole bunch of new FS2Crew entries on them?Pls email at: admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

Guest gmcallis

Bryan,Not sure why but I now have it correctly installed.CheersGraham McAllister