Sign in to follow this  
Guest dkluempers

FA Brief Page Problem

Guest dkluempers

I just purchased FS2CREW for PMDG 737. DOwnloaded the PRO version since I have both PMDG versions. I installed it and installed service updates 1,2 and 3. I setup a cold and dark setup for KSFO so I can run the tutorial. I start MSFS and hit the C button on the panel and hit the green button to activate FS2CREW.I wait and a short time later the flight attendant knocks and enters asking about the briefing. The FA Brief Page flashes then disappears.Not sure if it is a bug or an operator error (i.e. me).Thanks for any assistance you can offerDave K

Guest dkluempers

Ok, I just created the flight again and did not get a problem with the FA Brief Page. I guess it must have been the operator.Dave K

Guest dkluempers

Thanks for the info. After I recreated the flight I saved it. However, saving it does not seem to help. It looks like I have to actually go and create the flight each time via the Cessna, power off then switch aircraft. A bit cumbersome but not a show stopper.Thanks much,Dave K