Sign in to follow this  
Guest G. Stone

FS2Crew and VATSIM

Guest G. Stone

Are there any plans to create a tutorial with VATSIM considerations? I don't think it has to be too detailed because of all the variables like aircraft traffic and weather etc but it would be great if a few lines were included in the tutorial mentioning "Call for Clearance" or "Request taxi clearance" based on the usual interaction with VATSIM ATC.The closest thing to this I can think of that achieved this was Boyd Parkers old Dreamfleet 737 checklist that included VATSIM interaction.I think the combination of the two in a tutorial would provide excellent realism.

Hello G. Stone,Good idea on the tutorial. Perhaps a user will submit one. The request for the taxi clearance is already in there if memory serves correct.Other than that, using FS2Crew with VATSIM is pretty straightforward.Cheers,Bryan

Guest PeterC

Hi BryanI've e-mailed you with a tutorial I've made for my own use.Peter Cunningham

Guest PeterC

Hi allThe tutorial has been uploaded to the AVSIM library. It's in the wrong folder at the moment but a search shuld find it.Have funFile name is:fs2crew_pmdg_tutorial.zipThanks to Bryan for his helpPeter Cunningham