Sign in to follow this  
Pod562

Taxi Checklist

Hi, Great product but just one problem, when I click on taxi checklist tick, nothing happens. Rest of program works fine. Been having this problem for some time.Any ideas?ThanksRenzo

Bill Miller

Bryan,Is there a problem as I have still not received a reply to my email regarding this problem:My email address is renzo.nicoletti@ukonline.co.ukLook forward to hearing from you.Renzo

Bill Miller

Hi Renzo,I sent you an email but it must never have arrived. Check your spam box.All I can think of is that somehow your license became invalidated due to re-installing your OS or something. I know you bought the product so that's my first thought.I suggest re-installing FS2Crew, but use the "Re-Install" command found on the Credit Card payment screen. You'll need to select your Flight1 Key. If you lost your key, another can be obtained on the customer support page at Flight1.comRe-installing FS2Crew this way re-generate your license, which is necessary for FS2Crew 737 to run properly.Best regards,Bryan

I am completely confused by the Flight1.com website. I have generated a new key but cannot work out how to re-download FS2crew. If I go to the credit card screen, it just asks me to purchase the product again.I have now turned off my spam filter and so you can email me if you prefer.ThanksRenzo

Bill Miller

As I have said, I am only given the option to purchase the product again and can find no 'Re-install' button. Perhaps you could send me a link to the relevant page.RegardsRenzo

Bill Miller

Well I am sorry to try your patience on this issue but I have even enlisted the assistance of a friend and neither of us can find a Re-install button on the Flight1.com credit card screen.I have proceeded as if I am purchasing FS2crew again and navigated to the screen where it asks you to put in your credit card details.In the bottom righthand corner, there are "Terms and Condition" and "Contact Us". That is all.Very frustrating.Renzo

Bill Miller

Hello Renzo,I have a feeling we're not talking about the same thing :-)Is this the screen you're refering to?EDIT: I think I know what's happening. You need to download the software from www.fs2crew.com.Flight1 only sells the CD version.That's the source of the confusion I think.-Bryanhttp://www.fs2crew.com/wrapper.jpg

Thanks. I have downloaded the progam now plus the updates. Unfortunately, after re-installing the program, I still get no response when I click on taxi checklist tick although the taxi responses work ok.

Bill Miller

We'll I guess it's not a license problem then!I just looked at my own code to refresh my memory.For that call to work, the flaps need to be in the takeoff position.So make sure you're having your FO set the takeoff flap prior to taxi and it should work.Also, on the Departure Briefing Page, make sure you select a flap for takeoff.Best regards,Bryan