Sign in to follow this  
Tigh

FL100 call

Just trying my first flight with FS2Crew. When I took off I followed the departure procedure as per my briefing but I manipulated the flaps and A/P myself. COuld this have caused the FL100 call to be absent? I now can't proceed to the arrival page :/Any help appreciated.Dan ParkinPS: Nice little program you've got here :)Edit: Just found another thread with the same problem and I notice that you need to be at +300fpm to get the call. I'm not sure about this as the aircraft levels out slightly at FL100 as the VNAV accelerates from 250kts to 315. I'll check on my next flight.

Hello Dan,I'm glad to hear you're liking it.I might also suggest trying the 767 Edition after you've masted the 737 Edition; the 767 Edition is 3rd generation FS2Crew whereas the 737 Edition is first generation. Everything in FS2Crew 737 is interconnected. I'd have to look at the code to see what conditions need to be met for the 10,000 foot call. Generally speaking though for everything to work properly you can't deviate too much from the structure of the program.That said, for the departure, be sure to command your FO to retract the flaps as per the Tutorial flight. Again, everything is interconnected.Cheers,Bryan

Thanks Bryan,I did get the FL100 call by turning off VNAV at 9,000ft and going through FL100 at +2500fpm. However, I couldn't get the FO to do ANYTHING at takeoff so as a result he didn't start his flow :/ and I still couldn't access the approach page. Oh well, I'll keep persevering.If the 767 Ed is 2nd Gen does that mean that the FL100 call is triggered in a different way? The +300fpm condition doesn't seem the best way to trigger the call when the VNAV will always reduce the rate of climb the aircraft at this point.*Cough* Perhaps I should try the tutorial flight *cough* :)