Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoSPA_David

Throtle Problem 737-700

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi, im not too sure what the issue is here so i thought id get a general consensus of oppinion. I have installed, for some time now FScrew, i have also just purchased radar contact, and ive also been toying with vatsim. OK that is the back ground info. The problem is that i have just started having is that my right engine, is possibly over spooling? What ever is happening, when i push my throtle forward, im only getting number 1 engine power. Now, if my passengers only wanted to go around in circles, there would be no problem. But, hey you know what, they don`t! Im sure i have messed with something. I have posted this in the PMDG forum too, incase they have any ideas. Many thanks. One more thing to note, is that im not getting full co-operation from my FO. Could this be a conflict between Radar Contact and FS-Crew? David

Hello David,Lots of people use FS2Crew 737 with Radar Contact with no problems.For the throttle issue, try this:Open your FS9 Keyboard Assignments Menu and change the assignment for "Engine Select" to something other than "e".Full cooperation from your FO: You will need to provide more details.Cheers,Bryan

Guest RoSPA_David

Yes, it was a little vague. The first officer is mising some of his speech. Not completing his flows. Nothing has changed other than what i have stated.Many thanksDavid

Hello David,Did you install the FS2Crew updates (you only need to do that if you bought the product via the FS2Crew website).Other than that, I still need more information on the FO.FS2Crew 737 has been around for a long time now, so the odds are the issue is procedural in nature. If you give me more precise info I can help you better. Follow the tutorial flight line by line to the letter. That way we have a common base line.Cheers,Bryan

Guest RoSPA_David

Bryan, never really had this type of problem before i installed either the Vatsim software, or perhaps the Radar Contact. Im unsure which, as i installed both within a day of each other. What i had experienced was for example, the FO not competing his receiving flow, after i had clicked affermative. Another occasion, and its only happend scince the RC4/ vatsim software( FSinn ) was installed, that the FO has not mentioned that the start valve is closed, or that the oil preasure is rising! I have uninstalled the FSinn software and will try again. As far as the Radar Contact goes, well ill have to see. I have scince been advised that its not too nice a proggy due to the system resources that is requires. Many thanksDavid

Hello David,The only trouble software I see there is FSINN.Never had any complaints from RC 4 users.I don't know if FSINN has completely resolved its issues with FS2Crew, but I know that older version's of FSINN caused FS2Crew grief.Generally as a rule of thumb I suggest not installing multiple addons at the same time or in close proximity to each other.It makes troubleshooting very difficult, especially given the way one program can possibly adverly affect another.Cheers,Bryan

Guest RoSPA_David

Cheers Bryan, i agree regarding the addon`s. I had one of those moments where i was just so hacked off with FS ATC i installed RC4, then to be confronted with more problems, and having to download the newest fsuipc in kind of a Beta format, did nothing to calm my nerves, nor did the very robotic sounds that came from the Rc4. Thats why in my FS-Foged brain i lashed out and installed FSinn lolIts outa here btw! Was thinking about the Vox ATC, but going to wait until they have a British sound pack! Will FSCrew work with VOX ATC ?Once again Bryan, ThanksDavid

Guest RoSPA_David

Thanks for that link Bryan. I have now uninstalled RC4, it seems this IS conflicting with FSCrew. My FA doesn`t even introduce herself when that proggy is running! It works, however, i just have to hit the affermative and she then contines from there. I din`t get as far as the FO, as i was sick enough then, to uninstall! BTW, i have just ordered the Level D 767. Should be here with me by Tuesday, so ill be posting, no doubt in that forum too! Cough, if you feel like giving me a complimentery FSCrew for the 767 that would be just tickety boo! ;)Kind Regards David

Hello David,I've never heard of RC 4 conflicting with FS2Crew.My guess is that maybe with all those sounds playing your sound card got overwhelmed? Do you have a good sound card?Also, did you install all the FS2Crew Updates (assuming you downloaded the program off my site... they do not have the updates built in to the installer).We'll see you on the 767 forum!(I'd like to give you one for free, but I'd get in trouble if I did that. You can get a $5 discount though)Bryan

Guest RoSPA_David

Thanks thats great Bryan ill let you know when im going to DL FSCrew 767:) Regarding the sound, its onboard Nvidia sound. Its seems very good actually. As far as the updates, i installed the service updates 1 2 and 3. I haven`t been to your site, unless you mean the FSCrew site that is? Could i be missing some data? David