Sign in to follow this  
Guest F.O.Jorgensen

Guages Not working

Guest F.O.Jorgensen

CPAL isn't working (800/900). I tried everything I could from service packs to reinstalls. Also everything from the FAQ. The CPAL Will not respond to clicks. I also tried opening the starting box "Config" through the Views. It worked alittle that way, but some buttons didn't respond to mouse clicks either. such as Before taxi options and Before Take etc didn't repond either etc etc. If their is another solution, fill me. if not, so be it.

Hello F.O.J.,If CPAL is not working, and the Before Taxi/Takeoff check buttons don't function, it means you have a problem with your License.Please email me at:admin@fs2crew.comAlso, let me know where you purchased FS2Crew 737 as the license system varies.All the best,Bryan

Guest F.O.Jorgensen

Thanks for the heads up Bryan. When I reformatted I didn't backup "everthing" in this caliber. Seems that Im going to have to re-purchase. No big issue there. To answer the question on purchasing. I downloaded and purchased through the Flight1.

Hi,You don't need to re-purchase. Save your money and get the 767 Edition instead.Just select "Re-Install" on the credit card payment screen and select your Key.If you lost your original Key, another can be obtained on the Customer Support Page at: www.flight1.comIf you re-install via the Flight1 Wrapper/Credit Card Screen, a new license will be created that is machine bound to your computer, and everything will work.Anytime you format your Hard Drive, you will need to regenerate your license this way.All the best,Bryan

Guest F.O.Jorgensen

Thankyou so much for the help. I found my Order number that I saved in my email box. Should be getting the key sent soon. Didn't even think about this. I will purchase the 767. I never bought the 767 Level-D due to the learning curve, As I fly for Delta, I do not get the greatest amount of time on my hands. But I hear this Level-D is worth getting, And for the fact I cannot live without FS2Crew. I have to have it. But I did Buy the PMDG 747 Recently, Still cannot stop reading, boy..what a mind job. Im sure the 767 Isn't this constructed. I will review it asap. (Can't wait for a FS2Crew 747 Edition. Im sure that would be a long-haul Project) hehe.Thanks once Again For the fast replys and service Bryan. #1 Choice In my Books.First OfficerJorgensen