Sign in to follow this  

PIC Airbus available for download!

>thx sidewinder >i did find it.for some reason i thought it was >LAGO???.downloading it at the moment.40MB glad i got Sorry, not us. We are not very much into the heavy iron at this moment. With FS2002 so suitable for VFR flight we find ourself more and more low to the ground, very slow in our Ultralights or at Mach 1.2 in the Tornado. But don't expect major airliners from us for at least a few months (so not for FS2002).We wish Serge lots of succes with this launch. They made a very, very complex product and they did not scare away from dangerous areas. They will fully expect problems to arise as no beta test can mimick what 'real' customers do with the files. But knowing Serge and the people around him, they will do all they can to solve them. Progress in FS is only made by taking new roads. This is add-on that brakes the mold, if it does so in a way that customers like has yet to be decided, obviously the new technology has problems, that's the nature of the beast. But do give credit where credit is due.And keep in mind, for every person writing about problems there could be hundred sitting at home being very happy. Happy customers don't write, they fly. Unhappy customer complain and they try to do it as loudly as possible. That's not a negative comment, but just an observation. It's just that you are likely to hear a lot more from the negative aspects then from the positive aspects. Mathijs KokLAGO

Mathijs,We feel the wise mand with lots of experience with him.Indeed, sometimes reading from the forums you get few people quite unhappy making much noise when in parralel you have hundredsd and thousands enjoying your product.Obviously we have no perfect product but as well as Lago, we try to bring something for people to enjoy...All the best,Michael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com

Guest A386

>Boy this is exactly what I expect from this product. I think >there is going to be big problems with PIC. Let's say it's different. PSS had problems after release and got flamed until the patch went public.Here, a patch will follow somehow, but the whole thing is different.That does not mean it's better.Hopefully FS9 has to offer a better "style" or "behaviour" in repect to the VC I see with A320 PIC. Otherwise, hmmmm ....

HI ALLi spent over 3 hours trying to get my usb yoke and rudders working last night,i read the manual...then i read it again.still can't make head or tail about setting up my usb controls..why has it got to be so difficult?????.i'm not a rocket scientist.but i should be able to get a usb setup working...guillame did give me some advice about setting up the AXIS correctly.....but the instructions say "use a joystick then turn it off"....which means i lost my POV.finally gave up at 12oclock last night.so frustrating.......... advice needed or i could jump in the THAMES.. steve uk

Hi Steve if you get that usb yoke working let us know,I will do the same no luck here yet though. Dave. :-beerchug

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Steve and Dave,Guillaume is programming a new interface in order to have an autodetection of this type of hardware.Best,Serge,

please anyone reading these posts...don't give up on it...its early days and both serge and guillaume are trying very hard to sort out all the various problems.i know its frustrating....nearly kicked the cat late last night.........nice to see both of them here replying to posts. best wishes steve