Sign in to follow this  
GaryTrammell

FS9 Crashes On Load ARGH!!!!!

Hello,I have just purchased FSCrew after LONG TIME consideration and after installing it I followd the directions for loading it on another aircraft (My Feelthere 737 PIC) panel.cfg. When i try and load that aircraft, FS9 crashes. I tried updating FScrew. I Tried loading with Default 172 first. I tried everything I could find in the forum with NO luck. When the Crash Screen comes up it says it crashed loading cre11.gau..... HELP.... I just spent $20 hard earned dollars.......Gary TRammell

Hello Gary,I see you purchased the Default 737 Edition and you're now trying to add it to your Feel There 737 PIC.I have not personally tried adding the Default 737 to the Feel There 737... given that the FeelThere 737 is a heavily custom coded 737 (not one that relies heavily on standard MS SDK coding conventions like the default 737), the results could be interesting.Please email me your panel.cfg for the FT 737. I'd have to see how you manually added the appropriate FS2Crew entries to the FT 737. It could be a tricky job and it would be easy to make a typo resulting in CTDs.I'll check.email: admin@fs2crew.comThanks,Bryan

Thanks Bryan,I JUST EMAILED IT TO YOU. IF IT DOES NOT WORK , COULD I TRADE IT FOR MY LEVEL-D 767? I fly the FT PIC 737 Most But I Also Like My LD 767?Gary

Hi Gary,I checked over the panel.cfg and noticed there was a typo.It works now.I just did a test flight using the FeelThere 737 using the default version of FS2Crew.You can do a full flight with the FeelThere 737 but as expected the integration is not 100 percent perfect. The FT 737 is heavily "custom coded" so that's no surprise.I sent you the panel.cfg.I would recommend the Level-D 767 over the 737 versions of FS2Crew; it's almost two years more advanced. If you want to exchange we can do that since you just bought the default 737 version.Chrs,Bryan