Sign in to follow this  
Guest 102301636

CPAL Buttons

Guest 102301636

Bryan,Being the idiot that I am i didn't realise that my FS2Crew was not fully up to date.I installed the service packs today and the CPAL buttons are now located just below the engine start ignition switch in the VC.However, only the 'C' and the 'P' button are functioning, there does not seem to be any clickspot for the 'A' and 'L' buttons. Any idea why this might be happening or how i can remedy it?many thanksAlan

Hello Alan,This is in the VC only assume? It's working okay for you in the 2D cockpit?Did you zoom into CPAL in the VC... it could just be the angle you're looking at CPAL straight and the A and L are being blocked? Make senese?Chrs,Bryan

Guest 102301636

Bryan,I checked all that before posting, and yes it's only in VCI'm using the A and L buttons on the 2d cockpit to get by right now.Should I just re-install?Thanks,Alan

Guest 102301636

Bryan,I did some more testing, it turns out i'm only having this issue with the A and L buttons on the -900 version of the NG.However on the 600/700/800 clicking of the CPAL buttons results in the relevant window appearing and then dissappearing.I saw this thread explaining you were able to help out another guy in this situation.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchMind if I ask what did you do?EDIT: No need to worry about the dissappearing windows problem, it has somehow resolved itself without any intervention on my part?!!?...just the problem with the lack of clickspots for 'A' and 'L' buttons on the -900 now.Thanks,Alan

Hi Alan,Disappearing windows are usually caused by not loading the Cessna first as per the manual and by loading the PMDG from the VC or spot view.Always load the PMDG from the Cessna's 2D cockpit.As for the 900... I'm not sure, because the 800 and the 900 reference the exact same panel.cfg, so why it would work in the 800 and not the 900 for you is a mystery to me.Have you made custom mod's to the panel.cfg's?Chrs,Bryan

Guest 102301636

Bryan,Have made no modifications to the panel.cfg, also a mystery to me!Alan