Sign in to follow this  

Regarding lack of apron texture

HelloI fly the Meridian in the California area. I use no additional airport scenery only default, to get an acceptable framerate from flyging this aircraft. (I have a Compaq P4 SFF 2GHz with a 32MB built in graphic card). I know pretty well I would end up in the 9 FPS region or less if I istalled the Simflyers scenery of KLAX for example (I would love to do it if I knew I would get a better result though) but I valuse that aircraft performance right now higher than the scenery I fly.However using the default KLAX, KOAK, KSFO and others I notice the aprons are not correct. I see for example other ground textures than apron ones around the gates at KLAX etc. Are there any fixes for this? Michael

Look for a file called aprnfix9.zip from Page C. Cline. It contains fixes for aprons that bleed through and shimmer at many default aiports as well as adding concrete aprons for many of the airports where MS used satellite imagery for the gound texture.