Sign in to follow this  
Hans Hartvelt

Wanted: help with start

After several hours of downloading, installing and reading manuals, FAQ's, etc. I want to start a flight with FS2crew, but I don't see the CPAL icons on the MIP. What have I done wrong?I have the PMDG 737-600/700 version 1.3 in a cold and dark configuration, as always.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

Hello Hans,Take a look at your panel.cfg file for the PMDG 737.You should see a bunch of extra FS2Crew entries on your panel.cfg file.If you don't, it means the FS2Crew installer probably couldn't locate FS9 via your Registry.If that's the case, please run this tool:http://www.flight1software.com/files/FS_Registry_Repair.exeThat will correct your FS9 Registry Key, which could have been damaged by the FSX demo.When done, re-install FS2Crew.Cheers,Bryan

Hello Bryan,Sorry, but I feel like Fred Flintstone in a computerstore.I ran the program of your link and that was succesfull. Now I have to reinstall FS2Crew, but where is the installer?I have this file: FS2Crew_737_Pro_SA.exe which is 135MB, so that must be the program. But when I click it it starts a dialogue box to buy the program. But I have paid for it, I got a conformation by e-mail and I got a message that the key has been loaded. I also have a folder with a lot of pdf-files. My panel.cfg files dont'have entries for FS2Crew.So can you help me with another cheat?

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

Hello Bryan,Thanks for your help. Everything went fine now with the installation and as far as I can see, everything works correctly. Now I will have to start with the training.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg